Cesab’s Retained Search model is normally utilized for hiring top level managers or key positions; positions that are critical to the overall success of the organization and a guaranteed result is the only option.
The model involves a systematic and confidential search of candidates based on an analysis of industry and position specific requirements that is developed in close cooperation with our client. The search process is conducted through a thorough examination of potential candidates in our extensive network as well as our comprehensive database.
Our method of selectively hand picking candidates is always handled with total discretion and appropriate confidentiality. The search process enables companies to access qualified candidates that are not actively responding to job advertisements or seeking new employment. The method can be complemented with advertisements and/or selection instruments. This service is typically offered on a Retained Search basis.
- Analysis of business and position profile to determine job requirements
- The material is used in combination with other information compiled when contacting potential candidates
- During the search process, we rely on all our resources which include a well-developed professional network and an extensive candidate database.
- Candidates of interest are interviewed more thoroughly. Their backgrounds, experiences and motives for pursuing the opportunity along with other relevant information is compiled and presented to the client.
- Cesab is in regular contact with both the client and candidates during the process
- During the final phase candidate reference checking is completed.
- Cesab will follow up with both the client and hired candidate upon completing the assignment to ensure the recruitment was a success.
- The duration of the search process may vary depending on the type and level of position, geographical location as well as other variables.
Cesab guarantees that:
- We will stay committed to assignment until a suitable candidate has been found.
- If the candidate leaves within the guarantee period we will redo the assignment at no additional cost to the client.